New guy from Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 02:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default New guy from Colorado

Hey all

I go by Crush, just found these forums and have been doing work on my XJ already. I have a 99' Cherokee Sport 4.0, I6 4WD. Her name is Betty, My Ranger crapped out on me and I had to sell it for $1200, I had a family member sell me Betty for $900 and my life changed forever. I am in love with XJs.

I had a minor fender bender and broke the front head plate, the grill, the headlight and the headlight bezel, poor Betty. I got all of those ordered from Amazon for 135.

I am looking to get a 3" rough country lift and maybe some 33" tires. I also wanted to get a back and front bumper set with a roof rack.

I already replaced the alternator, the starter, new ignition switch actuator pin, I recently had to swap the passenger side axle U-joint and put a new hub on it as well while I was doing the work. I was going to get a nice head unit so I didn't have to listen to the radio all the time but all my extra money from this last paycheck went into getting a new header plate, headlights and bezel.

Also going to give her a fresh coat of paint when it warms up a bit more

Old 02-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0 I-6 Cyl. w/ 0630Head+MikeWilsonAdapter (preserves engine/brain function w/ stronger head) 62mmTB

Welcome Crush, and Betty. Glad you're here.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:15 PM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0 Litre I6

You and Betty will love it here. Welcome.