Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default I'm Baaaaack!

Wow. It's been awhile guys. So a few years ago I sold my built XJ

To build my freshly bought JKU

And boy has that been fun. But as you can see it's getting to be a bit more off road than on road friendly. So I'm prob going to buy the mother in law a new car and take her 01 WJ thats been cared for. It's 4 wheel drive and a V8. Should be fun to mess with. But it's going to be my DD so can't get to crazy. Anyways glad to be back. This was prob the most helpful forum I've been apart of.
Thanks and stay tuned
Old 01-12-2015, 11:17 AM
CF Veteran

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts
Year: 1999

Welcome back
Old 08-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Default Finally did some work on the WJ

So finally got around to getting the WJ from the mother inlaw. I also got a boat so that took some of my attention. Now, I very much wanted JK wheels on the WJ but was worried about clearance but pulled the trigger on a good deal. I installed a used 2.5 BB and was delighted when my back spacing was good. No rubbing. I might have to trim half an inch of plastic at the bottom of the front bumper. Hear was my problem. I tow a boat now so once I leveled this thing as soon as the boat was hitched I know it would be pointing at the moon. So I did air ride spring in the rear. Took a little time to make it work with the BB but got it lined out and the air nozzle is next to the hitch area. Very clean. That and did all new spring isolators and shocks and she is riding good. And that V8 pulls like nobody's business.