Hello from Detroit - XJ / ZJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default Hello from Detroit - XJ / ZJ

Hi all, I figure since I have gotten so much information here over the years its only fair to log in and say thank you and a hello from Detroit.
I currently own (2) 1998 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee's and a 97 ZJ Cherokee which is in the current state of Teardown/Rebuild.

I am currently cutting the rockers this afternoon and have just removed all of the stupid torx bolts with my grinder wheel to get the beat up fenders off.
I have the 4.5 lift kit, Chromo upgraded axles, MT 33x12.50's, it has the 4.0 w/ Upgraded injectors and fuel pump, TB Spacer,All new header panel/LED Lights, Smoked lenses front and back,Twin tube front custom bumper and a rear custom bumper, Pro comp fold under in the rear quarters and I have just trimmed the rear dog legs closer to the rear door to allow longer tire travel but may get new ones. I also trimmed the new fenders and put some door edge gaurd around them as to not slice a tire. I do have the divet flares but not sure Im putting them on yet I also purchased tintable Raptorliner w/ Gecko Green Mopar tint to do the top 3/4 and the lower 1/4 black to match. It currently has only the hatch issue which I havent fixed yet, These are pics of the practice build before, It is currently tore back down to replace rockers which I havent decided to go sliders or not . anyhoo Thanks for all the info over the years and again, Hello from Detroit

Old 07-08-2019, 08:38 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0

Welcome to the Forum Vic Licorice !

Nice looking XJ for being in Michigan. What part of the Motor city you from if you don't mind saying? Myself I'm from Inkster/ Dearborn Heights.