Accessories Post any Cherokee accessories you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Rocky Road Outfitters WINCH MOUNT BUMPER KIT

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 01:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Rocky Road Outfitters WINCH MOUNT BUMPER KIT

I am selling parts made by and from Rocky Road Outfitters (RRO). These parts are for a 2014+ Jeep Cherokee KL Trailhawk. I am selling the following parts:

- Cherokee Winch Mount Kit (All 6cyl Models)
- Trailhawk Bumper Bar (for winch)
- Trailhawk Brush Bar and Prerunner Skid (for winch)
- IPF Round Light Kit (Model: 968CSB)
-Winch Cover Plate

These are BRAND NEW and have never been used. I received these straight from Rocky Road about 6 months or so ago with the intention of installing them. I never got around to it, and they have been stored inside a climate controlled room. They are in perfect condition, as sent from Rocky Road, and come with all the manuals, hardware, and parts.

I am selling the Jeep, due to me having to relocate for work. I am moving to NYC in about a weeks time and will be traveling from TX, through many states and cities along the way. I am therefore able to meet with anyone along the way on my trip. The states that I will be traveling through are Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, DC, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York. Because of this, I am posting this ad in multiple cities on Craigslist. It is not a fake listing or a scam. I am just taking advantage of the moving trip and maximizing the ad.

The Trailhawk 6cyl Winch Mount Kit sales for $319.
The Trailhawk Winch Bumper Bar sales for $239.
The Trailhawk Brush Bar and Prerunner Skid sales for $129.
The IPF Circular Lights sale for $143.82.
The winch Cover Plate sales for $25.

I am asking $580 for all! I am not interested in accepting any trades! Serious inquiries only please! Let me know if interested and we can work out the details of when and where to meet up.

Here is the original ad from RRO: http://www.rocky-road.com/jeep-chero...umper-kit.html

Old 07-31-2017, 07:28 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Year: 1996
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

i did not even know those things could go off road!