Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[GreatLakes]: lifted 1995 ZJ limited youngstown ohio

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 12:02 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6 HO
Default lifted 1995 ZJ limited youngstown ohio

im selling my trail toy because i never have time to use it anymore and it just sits an collects dust.

1995 jeep ZJ limited.

5.2l v8, auto trans, np249 transfercase.

189,000 on the body and motor, trans and transfercase and been replaced.

i built this thing from the ground up. i bought it in an unrunning state so i got it running again. it had been keyed really bad so i repainted it silver. the carpet and back seat have been removed to make room for the roll cage, toolbox mount and cooler mount. custom front bumper with a brand new never used 10,000lb winch. lights on the roof and front bumper. the floors have been bedlined. lifted 4.5 inches sitting on 33x12.5x15 tires. the tires will need to be replaced but i have a set of super swamper tires that will go with the sale of the jeep. CB radio installed with tow points all the way around.

it has a slight exhaust leak and will need sunroof glass. that radio also doesnt work but other than that it really doesnt need much.
$2000 or best offer i want this thing gone cause im tired of looknig at it. it can be driven on the street i just never chose to do so. comes with extra parts including a rebuilt transmission, transfercases, snorkle parts, driveshafts and other odds and ends. text 330-398-8814 or email boardmanMJ@yahoo.com but please specify which jeep you are interest in because i have an XJ for sale too. no trades. thank you.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Originally Posted by boardmanXJ
im selling my trail toy because i never have time to use it anymore and it just sits an collects dust.

1995 jeep ZJ limited.

5.2l v8, auto trans, np249 transfercase.

189,000 on the body and motor, trans and transfercase and been replaced.

i built this thing from the ground up. i bought it in an unrunning state so i got it running again. it had been keyed really bad so i repainted it silver. the carpet and back seat have been removed to make room for the roll cage, toolbox mount and cooler mount. custom front bumper with a brand new never used 10,000lb winch. lights on the roof and front bumper. the floors have been bedlined. lifted 4.5 inches sitting on 33x12.5x15 tires. the tires will need to be replaced but i have a set of super swamper tires that will go with the sale of the jeep. CB radio installed with tow points all the way around.

it has a slight exhaust leak and will need sunroof glass. that radio also doesnt work but other than that it really doesnt need much.
$2000 or best offer i want this thing gone cause im tired of looknig at it. it can be driven on the street i just never chose to do so. comes with extra parts including a rebuilt transmission, transfercases, snorkle parts, driveshafts and other odds and ends. text 330-398-8814 or email boardmanMJ@yahoo.com but please specify which jeep you are interest in because i have an XJ for sale too. no trades. thank you.
I was wondering if you had any
pictures of this vehicles?