Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: FS: Fantastic 2001 XJ Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default FS: Fantastic 2001 XJ Sport *No Rust*

Up for sale is an excellent condition 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport with 178,000 miles on it. I purchased this for my wife in 2006 as a lease return with 50,000 miles on it and she’s put all the additional mileage on it since then. She’s taken meticulous care of the Jeep and it shows.

In 2013 I had 4Wheel Parts install an Old Man Emu ARB 2.5” lift kit on it and entirely new OME/ARB suspension components including front coil springs, rear leaf packs, OME Shocks, adjustable track bar, and Mickey Thompson Wheels with Goodyear Duratrac 225/75R16 tires. This kit is what many XJ experts think should have been standard OEM equipment from the factory!!! It drives like a dream on the highway and retains a very capable off-road ability. Though...you’d never know it since my wife has NEVER driven it off-road.

A few years ago we also had a thermostat controlled electric fan switch installed to keep the engine compartment from heat-soaking and running rough on hot days when parked for a few minutes.

Interior is cloth and in very good condition. Never had pets in it or children. Upholstery is in excellent condition. Engine is strong and smooth running with all service records and services performed pro-actively.

Frame and sheet metal are in excellent condition with no rust on frame or brake lines. This Jeep lived in Washington State its entire life until we moved to Northern Kentucky a year or so ago for work. It’s only exposure to salt on the roads has been this last Winter. We always washed the bottom of the Jeep off after driving on snows days. Again...meticulously maintained.

My wife and I bought two Cherokees to keep forever as collectors items. We’ve treated them as such and love them. However, recent finances along with a big change in lifestyle has dictated that we sell them.

Asking $7500 and pictures below. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Cheers623; 08-14-2018 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Updating Price