Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[GreatLakes]: 98 Cherokee Xj Lifted Batavia, Illinois $3800 or $3100

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default 98 Cherokee Xj Lifted Batavia, Illinois $3800 or $3100

I'm selling my 98 XJ. This jeep is the real deal. No mall crawler! BELOW Below is what it has.
212k miles
135k on motor
5.5" Rubicon Express Super Flex Lift with full leaf packs, control arms, adjustable double sheet track bar
Dana 35 w/ Yukon 4.10 gears and lockright locker
Dana 30 cad w/ Yukon 4.10 gears also with lockright locker and posi-lok disconnect cable
Dirtbound offroad front stubby bumper with frame tie-ins
Rear 3/16" tube bumper with tie-ins and row receiver and wiring
(5) 33" Wrangler Mtr's will under 15k miles and full warranty that transfers to new owner
New items
All balljoints
Tie-rod and ends
Wheel Bearings
Breaks
Drag Link
Steer Stablizer
Alternator
Battery
HID headlights
New Pioneer Stereo

Jeep is 98% rust free came from southern Missouri. The only rust was on the driver floor pan and that was because a leaking driver door seal. Just had new pan welded in. Will seam seal ot and under coat the repair. No rust anywhere else. No rust on bottoms of door, rockers, nothing. Currently has no carpet. I was going to bed line the floor.

What it needs
Broke Front Passenger stub shaft and ujoint last time at the cliffs. Will replace before sale.
Needs new duct tape on driver seat rip! Lol
That's it!! This jeep is unstoppable offroad. On road it rides great with no deathwobble what's so ever. Will do 90mph down the highway smoothly. If intrested don't hesitate to call or text. No low ballers. If you would like to save some money I have a set of 31" all terrains on stock rims as an option. I will take $3000 if I keep the 33" tires.

Anyone intrested give me a text or call 708-514-9580. Thanks