Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: 2001 Cherokee Sport, Salvage + Parts, Nashville, TN

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default 2001 Cherokee Sport, Salvage + Parts, Nashville, TN

Hello,

I attempted to message odgreen the below message before posting to see if it was alright to post with less that 25 postings but his mailbox was full. So delete this if you must, thanks if you don't.

I've been a member for a couple of years and have read many posts that have helped me with my Cherokees a number of time. Last Friday I totaled my latest Cherokee and was trying to see if anyone wanted to purchase and the additional parts that I am throwing in with it. The only issue is, I don't think that I have ever posted anything on this forum and I read the rule concerning number of posts required to post a selling item.

Any chance that I could post this vehicle and link: https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto...868716665.html

Thanks for letting me know either way and I really have appreciate the forum over the years.

- Dustin

The Craigslist ad has all the pertinent information. Feel free to message for any details. I am only going to see what happens over the next 1-2 days before I let the insurance company take it and make money on it!