Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: 1998 Cherokee 4.7L stroker $2500 obo

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 10:08 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Default 1998 Cherokee 4.7L stroker $2500 obo

What I have is a project Jeep that I’ve been working on for a while. It’s a white 98 Cherokee with the Chrysler 8.25 rear axle and of course a Dana 30 up front. The body has probably 250,000 miles on it but it’s in decent shape. Some rust on the passenger side floor pan but besides that it’s solid. Most of the engine parts are brand new or have been replaced recently. Still has the stock transmission going strong. I have a 4.7L stroker in it that was built by a really good local engine shop. Has the Keith Black 944 pistons, Scat 258 crank, the rest of the internals are stock replacement parts. Engine runs strong, if you want to come look at it I can fire it up and you can listen to it run. I had to put a new cam in it because the one previously installed was defective, so a cam break in will need to be done. I had a friend install the engine for me after the new cam was put in and he didn’t set the torque converter down in the transmission properly so it doesn’t currently drive, but that’s the only thing wrong with it. I just don’t have the time to work on it like I used to and it would make an awesome trail vehicle or daily driver for someone. I have all the paperwork on the engine parts and work that’s been done on it. The fender flares and bumper caps were taken off but they are included. I believe I’ve covered about everything but if anyone has any questions just pm me or feel free to ask on here. Serious inquiries only please, like it says I’m asking $2500 but I’m open to offers. Just keep in mind I have over double that into the engine itself.

Last edited by Hayden98XJ; 10-19-2018 at 10:10 AM.