Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorAtl]: 1996 Grand Cherokee 5.2 Clean $1200.00

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default 1996 Grand Cherokee 5.2 Clean $1200.00

Up for sale is my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2 V8 with Quadra-Trac. The Jeep has 260,000 ASE Master Tech serviced miles on it I just found a cant pass up deal on a new vehicle so it has to go. I'm pricing it to sell quick at $1,200.00 cash and I'm firm on that. I believe I am the second owner and I've had it for about 6 months. I bought the Jeep off a Jeep mechanic who owned it since new and did all of his own work. I can tell you everything about it.

Leather seats are in great shape other than the driver seat which has a rip. The jeep has power windows, locks, mirrors etc but no sunroof and everything works and there are no check engine lights. The Jeep has been running mobile 1 synthetic since new and I didn't change that.

THE GOOD:
The Jeep is no BS turn key, start ride up and drive straight. It has Bilstein shocks and I just did front pads, rotors and calipers, the rear brakes are discs too and pads are at half life. The tires have about a year left on them with a brand new spare but no wheel. The frame is solid and all belts, timing chain guides, manifolds, everything engine related is spot on with no neglect. The battery is pretty new also. Turn key, transmission and transfer case are not slipping or grinding. I can provide a start up video if you'd like to see

THE BAD:
The rockers are toast and the AC compressor clutch is on its way out. The AC compressor is a remanufactured unit that is 2 years old. The rear hatch stays up when it wants, the shocks need to be replaced but that's cheap. The steering rack feels a little lose but you get used to it.

This is a very mechanically sound jeep if you can get past the age and it's never let me or the previous owner down I'm just moving on to something newer. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere. I drive it on 4 hour trips every weekend.

I'm firm on the price at $1200.00 even after the new brakes. It should not last long. Email precision1230@gmail.com /pm or text/call 2079three9seven428 I'm located in Massachusetts