Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: 1994 Cherokee Country XJ - Dallas, GA

Old 02-11-2017, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default 1994 Cherokee Country XJ - Dallas, GA

Up for sale is my 1994 Jeep Cherokee XJ. This has been a project of mine over the past couple years. Currently, the body has 179,000 miles on it. The motor has about 120,000 miles on it. I bought it from a friend who overheated the original motor. I replaced it. $4250 OBO.

Before installing the motor, I took it apart and re-sealed the entire motor. It had very little wear on the internals of the motor. It was in great shape. The compression is good in all cylinders. I've had this Jeep for about 2 years. In that time, I've put maybe 30 miles total on it. So, everything listed below is essentially brand new.

All fluids in this thing are brand. Everything has been changed with Fully Synthetic Mobil 1 fluids. This includes oil, transmission fluid, and differential fluid (front and back).

It has a. 3.5" Rubicon Express lift. This includes new control arms, springs, and upgraded track bar. It has an "Add a Leaf" in the rear. All in good shape. Brand new top of the line shocks. The rear sway bar has been removed. I have removed the front sway bar as well. I have the bar, mounts, bolts, and new bushings if you want. You'll just need a quick disconnect or extended length rod.

See below for a list of new parts and things that I have done to it.

- New Brakes, front and rear.
- New Bilstein 5100 Shocks. Best you can buy.
- New Sway Bar Bushings
- New Bosch Fuel Pump
- New Spark Plugs, Wires, and Cap/Rotor
- New Seals in Motor. This includes: Intake, Exhaust, Oil Pan, Head Gasket, Valve Cover, Rear Main Seal, Oil Filler, etc. Everything!
- New Motor Mounts and Transmission Mount
- New Transmission Pan Seal with Filter
- New Differential seals.
- New Water Pump
- New Power Steering Pump
- New Radiator
- New Battery
- SmittyBilt XRC Bumper and Bull Bar. Winch Ready.

This Jeep is in great shape. I'd keep it, but, I noticed in a year and a half, I've had a total of 2 occasions that I would have used it. Needs to quit sitting and be used for what it was intended for. Trails. I will miss it, but, it needs to have more use than it's had with me.

See below for the known bad:

- Fuel Guage - I replaced the pump, but, not the assembly. It registers as empty always. I'm not going to fix this prior to sale.

- Control Arm Bushing - One of the Control Arm Bushings is bad. I will replace all 4 bushings on the Lower Control Arms if I get time.

- Needs new Tires. You can drive on these for a while, but, very eneven wear. I was going to replace then, but, I thought new owner might want to pick their own tires.

Other than this it's ready to go. Just needs a new driver. Title in hand. Email me with any questions at all. I should respond within a few hours.

Last edited by rdr8887; 02-11-2017 at 10:29 AM.