Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

01 XJ for sale - $4000

Old 12-02-2017, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default 01 XJ for sale - $4000

2001 Jeep Cherokee for sale. It's been a great vehicle but we're moving out west and I need to leave it behind. I recently started to put some work into it but haven't had the time to enjoy what's been done. There is a new Rubicon Express 3.5" SuperRide suspension kit which was professionally installed at a shop less than a year ago. I also put new rims and tires (31x10.5 Cooper Discoverer ATP) on at that time so they are less than a year old as well. The color is also a treat, it's the rare Amber Fire Pearlcoat.

Being an older car from the midwest there is some rust. It's mainly on the rear bumper and under the drivers side floor board. It's been cleaned up under the drivers side and I have a replacement floor tub which will come along with it that was going to be installed when I had the time. Mechanically the engine runs great but there is an exhaust leak (likely the muffler). Other than that the only real issue is a cosmetic one; the headliner is sagging.

It's been an amazing vehicle for me over the past 6 years and I hate to see it go but I need to get rid of it before my family and I move. Hopefully it can go to someone that can finish what was started and really enjoy what this Jeep can do!

Jeep is in the Rockford, IL area.