Suspension/Steering Post any suspension & steering components you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidAtl]: NEW*UNUSED* Ruff Stuff Stainless Single Flex LCAs TJ/XJ/MJ/LJ/ZJ Jeep (Bel Air, MD)

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1994 and 1996
Model: Cherokee
Default NEW*UNUSED* Ruff Stuff Stainless Single Flex LCAs TJ/XJ/MJ/LJ/ZJ Jeep (Bel Air, MD)

BRAND NEW*UNUSED* Stainless Single Flex Lower Front Control Arm TJ/XJ/MJ/LJ/ZJ PAIR for Jeep made by Ruff Stuff.

I am available for pick up in Bel Air, MD or near my work east of Towson, MD.
$160 for the pair PLUS EXACT SHIPPING COSTS via FedEx (usually they are cheaper).
If we meet, cash only. If I mail, paypal only and shipping to a CONFIRMED address.

I am NOT trying to make a dime on shipping. I will pack them securely and show you the exact cost.

This product corrects the many weaknesses in the factory arms with greater strength and performance. Where other companies use cheap canister type joints we use our tried and true Heat Treated Heim joints. Where others use .188" wall tubing(some even use .120 wall) we use .25" wall tubing.

These are an exact fit replacement for the factory arms and much more than twice the strength. We do not Powder Coat them because rattle can paint can be touched up much easier after you scrape them over a rock.

KIT INCLUDES:
2--2"x.25"x DOM Tube
2--Bushing Kits (Includes 9/16" Sleeves)
2--Heim 1.25" Assemblies With 9/16" Misalignment

DETAILS:
Fits 1997 to 2006 Front and Rear Lower TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited.
Fits 1984 to 2001 Front Lower XJ Cherokee
Fits 1986 to 1992 Front Lower MJ Comanche
Fits 1993 to 1998 Front Lower ZJ Grand Cherokee
Adjustable Length
Minimum Length 15 1/2"
Comes Welded
Attached Images