Modified XJ Cherokee Tech XJ (84-01)
All modified tech questions. If it modifies your XJ beyond stock parts ask it here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel, Horn, And So Much More

Old 11-24-2013, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Wheel, Horn, And So Much More

To begin with, I have a 94 Cherokee Sport.

Where to start...

Well, lets start with my wheel and horn. The wheel itself is loosing grip, and the horn button works far and few between. As for the horn, its so weak, you would think that a little old Civic is behind you. I am looking for a nice, more modernized steering wheel (using this as my DD, nothing off road with this build), and some type of a horn that is not from an old jalopy. I am also looking to see if you can hook up an air horn/fog horn up to your standard button and use it as your main horn.

Next, we have my head liner. Its falling apart, and I want to spice it up. What have you used for your liner, and what (if any) modifications have you done? Im thinking of some type of LED bar for the top so you can actually see.

Next, we come to the floor liners. I currently have those garbage mats with the Jeep logo. Im looking for WeatherTech or comparable, but have yet to find any for the car.

I am also looking for a new Shifter ****, a new 4WD shifter ****, brake lever handle, and more modernized pedals, such as Bully or comparable styles.

I know I was short in this post, but Im short on time these days. If anyone needs clarification as to my exact desires for the build, please let me know. As always, any help is appreciated.

Last edited by Silverblade; 11-24-2013 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Pressed Enter
Old 11-24-2013, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee

What???