Modified XJ Cherokee Tech XJ (84-01)
All modified tech questions. If it modifies your XJ beyond stock parts ask it here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hack and Tap

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 96
Model: Cherokee
Engine: I6
Default Hack and Tap

I like to think there is never an answer even if you read every thread n thought. There will always be something missing or unanswered. I've read a lot over the year but still got wegded helically around a cylinder...

I'm looking for a yoke and bought a TH350 from an 81 Corvette... Bolt holes didn't line up. I'm thinking it was for a 1350. But it seems like no one sells their old/used slip yoke. They just seem to NOT exist. Do people hold on to these parts to pass down? A lot of people like to make Right Up's about the right way (and also the most expensive way) to do an upgrade. I would too! But I believe if you do something the hard way, you get the best learning experience. Also helpful in the field

I've done great so far getting parts for a HnT, 231 upgrade, WJ brake swap and working on the Crossover. But the one part I can't seem to find is the yoke. I feel I'm being mislead... Unless I just made a mistake this one time and ended up with a 1350 TH350 81 Corvette yoke. Amy help with this one fellas would be appreciated

So since I have such a long "rant". I'd like to hear from anyone who likes to fab or just has .02

I'd like to do a detailed step by step (with pictures) ( lots of pictures!) write up on my build. So any input on my output would be great.

My name is Christian and I have a post 96 Country. And I wish I could've read what I wrote. Damn Smartphone...