Modified XJ Cherokee Tech XJ (84-01)
All modified tech questions. If it modifies your XJ beyond stock parts ask it here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'00 Custom XJ Roof Rack

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 10:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0l I6
Smile '00 Custom XJ Roof Rack

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to this forums so if this thread doesn't belong here please let me know, and move or delete it. Whatever you have to do.
I wanted to make this post because I need some ideas. A few months ago I ordered a roof rack from Nates4x4, I've seen tons of great things from his shop, only problem is I was promised a month but it's taken a lot longer. Nothing against him, I can totally understand him being a one man shop and having a ton of orders. But I had been waiting a very long time and I've got an overland expedition coming up soon so I absolutely need a roof rack. I'm going to just make one myself but was hoping you guys could help me.
Could you post your measurements for your roof racks? Whether they're bought or built, and how much of what I need to buy?
I'd like my rack to be a full front to back rack with a spare tire carrier and a couple light tabs up front, either for two separate pods or a light bar.

Thanks in advance

Here's a shot of my XJ.