Other Vehicles. Other Jeep models & cars and trucks of other makes Talk any vehicle tech in here other than Cherokees.

Anyone else have a Goped?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Anyone else have a Goped?

This was my toy before my jeep. It was stock when I got it and needed some work. Now it's got an intake, tunable performance carb (you cant really tune the stock ones), race pipe, billet anodized rims, .825" DDM spindle, and I redid the deck. Now that its warm enough out to play with it, im gonna port the head a bit, and if i ever stop spending money on my jeep, might get a big bore kit. Enjoy.
Attached Images  
Old 03-15-2010, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0L I6

OH MAN i had a sport i freaking loved the thing! HD frame, performance carb, 3/4" velocity stack with a foam airfilter, stalker exhaust can, aluminum deck and front wheel, .800 black magic spindle...i weigh 250 and this thing pulled me around no problem
Old 03-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by XJ_Atheist
OH MAN i had a sport i freaking loved the thing! HD frame, performance carb, 3/4" velocity stack with a foam airfilter, stalker exhaust can, aluminum deck and front wheel, .800 black magic spindle...i weigh 250 and this thing pulled me around no problem
right on, i thought it would have been cool to find an aluminum deck to match my rims but it was a lot cheaper to just redo the original deck, i just sanded it down, a few coats of stain and cut out some skate board grip tape, i really like how it turned out. those black magic spindles are nice tho, one of my friends has a .950 on an older sport with a decently modded engine, its pretty crazy haha.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1995
Engine: 4.0L

You guys...mod scooters?

I don't know what to make of this.