Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Green Machine Build!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default My Green Machine Build!

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and this is my first post so take it a little easy on me!

So I bought my first Jeep about 2 years ago, its a 2000 Cherokee sport. When i got it the head was cracked and I was not aware, long story short that motor was toast. I got a good deal on a very lightly used 4.0 and put an after market head on it to prevent any recurrences. This is how it sat when I got..

For Christmas I got a 3" Rough Country Lift with the 2.2" stabilizer. It's also sitting on 31" tires. Here it is the day I finished the lift.

I've since cut off those stupid flaps that hang off the side of the front bumper to hold fog lights. I don't have a new picture yet though.

This is my daily driver so I don't plan on going any higher. Though I am thinking about buying some 33's. At least for when I'm wheeling. I am moving to Colorado in about 6 months and would like to be some what capable for some trails. I was curious what some of the biggest bang for your buck mods are? I have a welder and was thinking about trying my hand at making bumpers and sliders. Heres some things I have been considering. Please give your thoughts! No specific order.

Solid tie rod off grand cherokee
other steering upgrades
Gas tank Skid
Front and rear bumpers
Sliders
Anything that will help gas mileage is always a plus, (injectors?, ect.)
longer brake lines

Thanks for any help!
Attached Images   

Last edited by GeenMachineXJ; 01-02-2015 at 05:48 PM.