Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My dream jeep build

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.2
Default My dream jeep build

I got a 1997 jeep Cherokee xj given to me this some as payment for doing work on a friends jeep. This jeep has been used as a parts jeep so it showed up at my shop missing the whole engine bay wiring harness, all 4 doors, rear hatch, front seats and the instrument cluster. One I got working on it I found that the engine was locked up so I figured this was the perfect jeep to use for my dream jeep build. Over the last couple of months I've gotten the parts I need for my build and I've slowly started putting them on. Since then I've put electric seats in it which I'll be keeping the seat mounts but changing the seats out for racing seats. I've got a 32 gallon JeepSpeed fuel cell to go in it. I made a junk yard lift kit for it for time being with 35x14.50x15 boggers on it. Built a 4.2 and a friend made a stand alone fuel mangemt system for it so there's no computer to mess with. It's getting a full roll cage built and installed next week. I'll get pictures of it tomorrow and post and I'll keep posting updates on it along the way. I'm hoping to have it done to take to vegas to race the mint 400 in march.