Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cherokee Measurements

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Cherokee Measurements

Hello Everyone, I am new on this forum. Unfortunately I do not have a cherokee yet, I am planing to build a car that would be for traveling around the globe for the next years. So I went on to searching for a car, a 4 wheel drive I though and one I can sleep in, depends of the country I am going. So the first think that came up was the cherokee XJ. It is said to be cheap, reliable and has space and looks good on 33'' everything that I am searching for!
My goal with this car is to be able to sleep comfortable, eat, and drive fast through the deserts. So as all my previous projects, I ll use a lot of engineering, the one used on rally cars for example. As I don t have the car yet and do not know if I will have it, hope so, I am going to start with drawings and 3d models to help me to make the most efficient build, like a small research program before tackling the real thing. So the first thing I would need is a blueprint of a cherokee XJ, I have found some online but they do not have all the measurements, I was wondering if someone have a good blueprint?
I would greatly appreciate
Cheers