Jeep Cherokee Forum

Jeep Cherokee Forum (https://www.cherokeeforum.com/)
-   Jeep Builds (https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/)
-   -   Alright I got a question? (https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/alright-i-got-question-144214/)

XJCLASSICSTROUD 08-01-2012 02:57 AM

Alright I got a question?
 
I have a 4.5 rc lift. A guy wanting to trade me my coils for 6.5 coils, 4.5 leaf pack, and 2inch shackles. I was wondering, I'm running a short arm and will my shocks still let it fully flex or would I haft to buy 6.5 shocks? I'm gonna go long arm with a tcase drop mount. Let me know please.

dillonreid 08-01-2012 11:06 PM

I don't think you can drop your case with long arms and i think a hack and tap or sye are needed about 5 inches and you would need new shocks or you will limit your flex

sandfish88 08-02-2012 01:59 AM


Originally Posted by XJCLASSICSTROUD (Post 1930063)
I have a 4.5 rc lift. A guy wanting to trade me my coils for 6.5 coils, 4.5 leaf pack, and 2inch shackles. I was wondering, I'm running a short arm and will my shocks still let it fully flex or would I haft to buy 6.5 shocks? I'm gonna go long arm with a tcase drop mount. Let me know please.


You'll need new shocks.

And

This question needs to be asked in the "Advanced Tech" section.

XJCLASSICSTROUD 08-02-2012 03:46 AM


Originally Posted by sandfish88

You'll need new shocks.

And

This question needs to be asked in the "Advanced Tech" section.

Ok thanks and sorry I didn't know. But thanks.

sandfish88 08-02-2012 02:56 PM


Originally Posted by XJCLASSICSTROUD (Post 1932102)
Ok thanks and sorry I didn't know. But thanks.

Its alright dood, everyone was new at one time.

Below every section(OEM tech, Advanced tech, Fabrication, etc..) on the main page, is a description of what each section is for. Inside that section is also more of an explanation of what that section is intended for. It ("rules")will usually be amongst the first three "stickey" threads that are always up at the top of the list.

XJCLASSICSTROUD 08-02-2012 06:02 PM


Originally Posted by sandfish88

Its alright dood, everyone was new at one time.

Below every section(OEM tech, Advanced tech, Fabrication, etc..) on the main page, is a description of what each section is for. Inside that section is also more of an explanation of what that section is intended for. It ("rules")will usually be amongst the first three "stickey" threads that are always up at the top of the list.

Ok I really appreciate

XJCLASSICSTROUD 08-02-2012 06:02 PM

It


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands