Zello walkie talkie channel for Jeeps

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2016
Model: Cherokee(KL)
Engine: V6
Default Zello walkie talkie channel for Jeeps

Hey guys, so I do a lot of radio work and setting up VoIP radio systems. During to course of one of my projects, I created a Zello(it's a free walkie talkie app, that's downloadable on Android, Apple, and Windows phones)channel for Jeeps(Not just for Cherokees but all Jeeps) in the New York and TriState area. You can use it for communicating on trail rides and cruises, chatting about Jeeps, and if needed, the coordination of Jeeps from the TriState area in major incidents where 4x4 vehicles may be necessary to help in rescue operations(hurricanes, severe weather, flooding, etc). I just ask to keep the traffic PG-13.

Feel free to share this about the Jeep community! Looking to get some conversations going, as well as building a Jeep background of Jeep owners that would be willing to form a volunteer rescue team in the event of major storms, floods, and incidents which would require 4x4 vehicles to assist local first responders.

Http://www.Zello.com/NYJeeps
Old 06-03-2018, 08:40 AM
CF Veteran

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Year: 97
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by fdlou147
Hey guys, so I do a lot of radio work and setting up VoIP radio systems. During to course of one of my projects, I created a Zello(it's a free walkie talkie app, that's downloadable on Android, Apple, and Windows phones)channel for Jeeps(Not just for Cherokees but all Jeeps) in the New York and TriState area. You can use it for communicating on trail rides and cruises, chatting about Jeeps, and if needed, the coordination of Jeeps from the TriState area in major incidents where 4x4 vehicles may be necessary to help in rescue operations(hurricanes, severe weather, flooding, etc). I just ask to keep the traffic PG-13.

Feel free to share this about the Jeep community! Looking to get some conversations going, as well as building a Jeep background of Jeep owners that would be willing to form a volunteer rescue team in the event of major storms, floods, and incidents which would require 4x4 vehicles to assist local first responders.

Http://www.Zello.com/NYJeeps
I think this is cool as hell. Thank you for sharing this! We have a longtime member here who wrote a similar app for motorcycle groups and is currently marketing it nation wide.