1992 xj for sale..

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 03:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default 1992 xj for sale..

1992 XJ, 5spd,4.0,Dana 30HP and Dana 35 rear with 176K miles, 3" Skyjackers lift.
Price: $1,500
Location: Mt. Sidney, Va. Right in the middle of Harrisonburg and Staunton, Va.
Contact info: Text my cell 540-294-2069 for pictures. I don't have pictures of it yet on my lap top and yes I know this thread is worthless without pictures and I apologize for that.

I bought this off an older gentleman that lost his license due to a DUI. The Jeep hasn't been on the road since 04 due to his health and of course no license.
He had a new fuel pump, fuel filter and battery installed before I picked it up. Back before his mishap he had it painted and a new clutch installed in it. The body on this Jeep is awesome!!The Jeep starts right up, holds great oil pressure, no smoking or knocking what so ever. Manual windows and door locks, AC, CD player. The interior isn't to bad but, he said that when he had it painted that they must have put the roof rack back on with no gaskets because it leaked. I can't say for sure if that is the case but, it sat near a tree that had some kind of berry growing on it and I belive that stopped up the rack channels and any other channel so water couldn't run out. I blew the channels clean and flooded the top of it with water and I didn't see any leaking. The head liner was a mess so I have new material for that and it will go with the Jeep. The only issues that I know of that it needs is the headliner replaced, new tail pipe put on and a tune up wouldn't hurt. It runs great but has a hesitation when you first give it gas. More than likely it's just bad gas but, I did put 5 gallons of fresh gas in it along with fulel injector cleaner..

As of now it has 33's on it that are mine because when I washing the wheels, one of the valve stems blew apart so I put the 33's on it so that it is mobile. It had 31's on it with chrome bullet hole wheels. 3 of the tires are okay but one is a may pop! I will have the valve stem replaced so that I can have other tires back being that I use them for trail spares.

Sorry this is so long but I am trying to think about what I know and I am sure that there are things that I forgot but, you are more than welcome to come by my place and look it over. Any questions you can PM or call me.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

SOLD! Please delete thread. Thanks