North Atlantic Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC

SWPA reach out

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 07:24 PM
CF Veteran

Received 247 Likes on 206 Posts
Year: 1988
Model: Cherokee
Engine: I6 4.0
Default SWPA reach out

Hi there,
I'm a student at IUP out by Altoona-Pittsburgh and I'm looking for anyone in the area that can help me mount my factory tire carrier bumper. I need access to power tools such as air tools and a drill, as a student here away from home I don't have as many resources to work on my Jeep. Hopefully this won't get passed over like other posts I have made it the state specific threads. All it is, is the bumper, one bumper bracket, and the quarter panel mount that needs to be drilled in. I'll be here until May so it doesn't have to done this week but would like to have it on as soon as possible and before I leave here. Please anyone who is in the area, will be very appreciated.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:21 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by unidentifiedbomb
Hi there,
I'm a student at IUP out by Altoona-Pittsburgh and I'm looking for anyone in the area that can help me mount my factory tire carrier bumper. I need access to power tools such as air tools and a drill, as a student here away from home I don't have as many resources to work on my Jeep. Hopefully this won't get passed over like other posts I have made it the state specific threads. All it is, is the bumper, one bumper bracket, and the quarter panel mount that needs to be drilled in. I'll be here until May so it doesn't have to done this week but would like to have it on as soon as possible and before I leave here. Please anyone who is in the area, will be very appreciated.
I don't think we passed it over to be dicks. I just don't think you have many other people with tools out your way. If you want to make the trip to South Central pa I'll help ya out though. I just assumed you weren't looking to travel that far.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:47 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by foxmxrcer
I don't think we passed it over to be dicks. I just don't think you have many other people with tools out your way. If you want to make the trip to South Central pa I'll help ya out though. I just assumed you weren't looking to travel that far.
No hard feelings, just seems like a lot of small talk that fills most of the state threads, the last three pages of the PA thread were filled about work. I'm ok with driving up to an hour and a half but ideally don't want to go over that. Thanks for reaching out anyway.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:10 PM
CF Veteran

Anyone around? Don't mind driving over an hour if we can get a good day of work out on Jeeps.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998

Im located in southern york, glen rock area. I run a side off road business (Blue Ribbon Fab) stop down anytime on the weekends we are always there and many other jeep guys stop in.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:18 PM
CF Veteran

If you weren't over 2 hours I would say that sounds tempting haha maybe one day when I'm driving across state I'll stop by. I'm a big fan of your simple truss you have.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:46 PM

Year: 1998

Thanks man!!! I'm working on making a **** ton of them and a bunch of other stuff so I have a supply of stuff for shipping when ever anyone wants something. I also want to have a bunch of parts for the PA JEEP show, were I will have a vendors stand up.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:47 AM

Hey man, sorry I'm not on much but if you need something like that again let me know.im in Richland twp. Allegheny county I got tools and heated garage and always ready to help a fellow Jeeper out