Southeast Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

South florida

Old 08-08-2013, 06:03 AM

Model: Cherokee
Default South florida

If you stay in southflorida then you can help. On the weekends I see on us27 a caravan of jeeps all the time heading somewhere and I've been wanting to find out if anyone knows please let me know so I can join
Old 08-30-2013, 01:16 PM
CF Admin

Year: 1987
Engine: 2.9L Stroker

Originally Posted by Teghype90 View Post
If you stay in southflorida then you can help. On the weekends I see on us27 a caravan of jeeps all the time heading somewhere and I've been wanting to find out if anyone knows please let me know so I can join
It's all a bunch of us who just get together to ride. Shoot freegdr a PM about meeting up with them.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:52 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1989 xj sport 2dr
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 12 hole bosch Injectors

Originally Posted by Teghype90 View Post
Most likely the hump in florida city.Its all deep water easily over hoods of stock jeeps . We visit krome and 27 a lot wanna tag along one day your more than welcome .Im trying to ride there sunday...