Southeast Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

plz comment and post suggestions first timer here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: inline 6
Default plz comment and post suggestions first timer here!

Hey names sean have owned a jeep xj for a little less than 3 years now and love it! just wanna know wat u guys think oh my jeep so far ?

Old 11-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Seasoned Member

so far its had a whole engine makeover due to a line blowing up and then a bolt breaking off in the motor! but other than that it has new CB driveshafts front and rear, and a locker in the rear not sure wat one came with it when i got it. And so after a month since i got it i started to save up again, because i bought this jeep by myself for $2000, i got a ZONE OFFROAD 3.5 inch lift add a lift. Loved how big it was, but shortly after noticed my jeep balds were bald lol the tire in the front blew out on me
then i got a present from my grandparents a new set of 31" goodyear wrangles then it all looked good. Now because money is tight due to college i havnt been able to buy much for my buddy except for some metal i found at a junkyard. so im in the middle of making custom rocksliders and a custom rear tire carrier. But so far this is how my xj sits. So tell me wat u think i should do ask questions and wat not really wanna hear som thoughts?
Old 11-10-2010, 07:52 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 90
Engine: 4.0

I guess ill be the first bud.

Looks good. Id say keep an eye one here and cl and look for ya a set of aftermarket wheels.... theyll give it a good look.(May have a set for sale fri/sat ish....
Also, I'd do something with the front..... Not tryin to be a dick, but Im just not diggin the front end without a bumper.
But lookin good... just keep pics up as you go. Start a build thread, good way for people to comment and get ideas.... lol

Im not too far from ya, so if ya ever wanna hit the trails feel free to hit me up.
Later~Paul
Old 11-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Seasoned Member

thanks and idk i kinda llike the jeep rims and then kinda dont thinking of getting some flat black rims??? and the front bumper is off bc im moving it out forward and making a plate for the winch to be mounted/

Yea man would love to hit some trials!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 08:29 PM

Year: 1989
Engine: 4.0

looks like a good start so far just keep pokin around here and you will get some great ideas for your next project on ur heep