Anybody live on acreage? Need outdoor storage in Metro Detroit. Will pay >

Anybody live on acreage? Need outdoor storage in Metro Detroit. Will pay

Great Lakes Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan

Anybody live on acreage? Need outdoor storage in Metro Detroit. Will pay

Old 04-24-2018, 12:09 AM

Year: 1988
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Anybody live on acreage? Need outdoor storage in Metro Detroit. Will pay

Hi, I'm looking for outdoor storage for 4 vehicles in exchange for $ compensation. I have done this over the years and it seems to work best with people in rural areas that have some acreage: Just put them on a hidden corner of your land and forget about them. Will pay monthly at first, then quarterly if everything seems to be going good between us. Looking to store them 1-3 years. I will be traveling a lot in the next few years. I have family in the area that will forward payment and stop by every few months to start the vehicles so they don't seize up. I will provide their phone numbers so you can call one of them with any issues that come up. Going rate is $25 per vehicle for outdoor storage. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.