Northern Rockies Montana, Wyoming & Idaho

Places to wheel around casper

Old 02-13-2009, 12:45 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Places to wheel around casper

I might be moving in the next couple weeks to casper, wy from Minnesota. Just wondering what the area has to offer for Jeepers.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:52 PM
CF Veteran

anybody in east wyoming?
Old 03-17-2009, 01:50 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1996

Originally Posted by xjrev10 View Post
anybody in east wyoming?
I know this was an old post, but I'd thought I'd let you know that I think I'm the only one here. Did you end up moving out in this area? If so, I might know of a few places and I'll definitely be looking for them when the snow melts at elevation.

s
Old 03-21-2009, 10:28 PM
CF Veteran

Yes im in Casper as I type! I did move into a apartment and been cruising around looking for somewhere to ride. Im just kinda spooked because im all by myself all the time. Yea keep in touch... Where you at?
Old 05-05-2009, 05:43 PM

Year: 1988
Engine: 4.0L

Another belated post, but I'm over in Gillette. I've got a buddy up in Sheridan and we've been talking about heading up into the Big Horns this summer. Hopefully, if my vehicle is up to it. If not we may just be taking his Wrangler. I know there are a couple good places up that way, I'll post back when I get some more information.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by SigM4 View Post
Another belated post, but I'm over in Gillette. I've got a buddy up in Sheridan and we've been talking about heading up into the Big Horns this summer. Hopefully, if my vehicle is up to it. If not we may just be taking his Wrangler. I know there are a couple good places up that way, I'll post back when I get some more information.
Sweet man. I have been out to the poison spyder ohv park a couple times now and thats pretty fun. even took my 3/4 ton diesel out there and wheeled it hard! Im actually moving back to MN in a few weeks. Job here is just not working out for me. (wotco if you've heard of them)
Old 05-09-2009, 10:49 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by SigM4 View Post
Not to but in or anything, but I'm in Sheridan and that would make 4 Jeeps. Keep me up to speed if you are looking to get together and I'll swap out the fishing gear for recovery equip.

s
Old 06-05-2009, 02:18 PM

Year: 1990
Engine: 4.0L I6

My wife and I live in Billings, but may be interested in joining you all, I also have 3 nice wranglers that would probably join the group as well. Usually we just go to the Beartooths but I have been wanting to get up into the Bighorns again.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:56 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by xjrev10 View Post
Sweet man. I have been out to the poison spyder ohv park a couple times now and thats pretty fun. even took my 3/4 ton diesel out there and wheeled it hard! Im actually moving back to MN in a few weeks. Job here is just not working out for me. (wotco if you've heard of them)
Are you still in Casper or did you move to MN already?
s
Old 12-14-2009, 05:44 AM
Registered Users

Hello,

I am Jackwood.This is my first visit to site.I am new to this site,but Iíve enjoyed posting in your forums.I am not east Wyoming.My wife and I live in Billings,but may be interested in joining you all, I also have 3 nice wranglers that would probably join the group as well.I have waiting.Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:27 PM

Jackwood, your freaking me out, read my post above. You and your friends will have to go up to Sawtooth and the Beartooths with me this Summer.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:31 AM
CF Veteran

I'm 20 miles South of the Montana state line in Sheridan, WY and would be happy to take a little trip North to meet up and wheel a bit. I'm planning to finally get my (4") lift this winter and my buddy is running 6.5" long arm currently. Let me know.

s
Old 12-24-2009, 12:04 AM

yeah man for sure, I would like to get up into the bighorns a little too this summer which would be a bit closer for ya. But we will have to be in touch.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:27 AM

Looks like it has been awhile on this but I am in cheyenne and there are alot of cherokee guys here in town.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:04 AM

Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0 HO

Would like to bump this thread,,,, I live in casper, Wy. We have two offroad clubs here

Backcountrycrawlers

http://www.backcountrycrawlers.com

and

Wannarock

http://www.wannarock.org/newWebServer/smf/index.php

both groups are pretty active. I am on both sites but I am a paid member of back country crawlers.... a few more of our xj members are on the site here as well!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Places to wheel around casper

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: