looking for some fun trails or a group outting 951

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default looking for some fun trails or a group outting 951

i have a 94 4x4 its stock height right now and im still on a street tire but i want to find some trails i can go on, thats a little technical with ruts and some rocks, nothing too crazy on the rocks though but i havent been able to find anything around me (murrieta)

i been thinking of going towards big bear but i dont really want to do that alone so i was looking for some people who would be willing to go for a day maybe up to a river or lake or something like that and have a bbq
Old 08-22-2013, 09:08 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1987
Engine: inline 6

Originally Posted by 96blackxj
i have a 94 4x4 its stock height right now and im still on a street tire but i want to find some trails i can go on, thats a little technical with ruts and some rocks, nothing too crazy on the rocks though but i havent been able to find anything around me (murrieta)

i been thinking of going towards big bear but i dont really want to do that alone so i was looking for some people who would be willing to go for a day maybe up to a river or lake or something like that and have a bbq
I'd show you some fun trails off Bundy canyon in Menifee but my jeeps are broke.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by 87xj2
I'd show you some fun trails off Bundy canyon in Menifee but my jeeps are broke.
i went up bundy canyon a little past the farm my friend told me there was trails out there i went down the road and its was all fenced off

whats wrong with your jeeps?
Old 08-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Seasoned Member

i went up bundy canyon a little past the farm my friend told me there was trails out there i went down the road and its was all fenced off

whats wrong with your jeeps?
HaHa fences.you know theirs tons of ways around it. I go shooting back there it's right around the corner to me. Too much to list about what's wrong with my jeeps.I got my Baja but it's my DD at the moment and almost broke it las week wheeling.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:42 AM

where i went there was secuirity so i just turned around.. i go shooting off christmas tree lane its in elsinore off highway 74 its blm land so its ok to go back there plus theres some trails out there too
Old 08-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Seasoned Member

where i went there was secuirity so i just turned around.. i go shooting off christmas tree lane its in elsinore off highway 74 its blm land so its ok to go back there plus theres some trails out there too
Where exactly did you go. I haven't seen security out where I go but it's been couple months.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:40 AM
Seasoned Member

More like lake smellsomemore.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:24 PM

so i went up to the wildomar ohv area today up in ortega highway.. did really well considering i was in 2wd for the most part of the time, the other times i was in 4hi but i didnt have any problems..

i went up to the top of a mountain and was gonna continue on the trail, but it said on the sign extreme technical trail or some crap like that, and on the rocks it was spray painted stop and do not continue lmfao so i turned around after i walked down the hill a little ... at first it wasnt even that bad but the further i got down the worse it got so i decided being im the only one out there probably not a good idea lmfao...

also i killed my relay that powers my ford Taurus fan today so my jeep started running pretty warm to where i shut her down a few times because it was getting near the white line before the red took that crap back to napa and got a better one ... i used the ford starter relay it was recommended on one of the writeups... now i have a heavy duty 90 amp relay design for continuous 90 amps
Old 08-26-2013, 06:57 PM

I would be willing to meet up off of ortega hwy and we can go up to trabucco peak. its an easy trail with some fun side stuff. I bring the dog he has a blast. I am always looking for someone to go trailing with.. a night run on holy Jim trail after a good rain is always fun...
Old 08-26-2013, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by TheKappy
I would be willing to meet up off of ortega hwy and we can go up to trabucco peak. its an easy trail with some fun side stuff. I bring the dog he has a blast. I am always looking for someone to go trailing with.. a night run on holy Jim trail after a good rain is always fun...
im good to go with that i dont have any offroad lights yet im going to be getting some led lights pretty soon just got alot of stuff going on right now so the jeep isnt really my priority....

is there a map for those trails? because i dont know where those are at, basically today i just went up roads and kept on the same path till i got to the top where it was saying to turn around
Old 08-27-2013, 02:02 PM

im good to go with that i dont have any offroad lights yet im going to be getting some led lights pretty soon just got alot of stuff going on right now so the jeep isnt really my priority....

is there a map for those trails? because i dont know where those are at, basically today i just went up roads and kept on the same path till i got to the top where it was saying to turn around

Want to meet up on Friday night for a Trabucco run. we can meet up around 7 at a point off of Ortega hwy and we can mob in from there. its an easy run about 12 miles up to the peak.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:48 PM

yea im down... i dont have offroad lights yet so hopefully i wont need them but heres my number just give me a call friday 951 837 9345 my name is mike
Old 08-28-2013, 12:54 AM

I don't have lights either...will just take it easy and well be fine.. ill call you Friday afternoon and we'll figure out a meet up..
Old 08-28-2013, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by TheKappy
I don't have lights either...will just take it easy and well be fine.. ill call you Friday afternoon and we'll figure out a meet up..
for sure ima try and get some friends to go too my friend has a yj thats pretty much fully done ill see if he wants to go if u want to bring some people it would be nice to go with a little group of people
Old 08-28-2013, 11:43 AM

The more the merrier as always!

Quick Reply: looking for some fun trails or a group outting 951