Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

Single mother needs help 1999 Jeep Cherokee

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Unhappy Single mother needs help 1999 Jeep Cherokee

Driving home from work today , I heard something break off and I ran it over. One of the pully broke that hold the belt behind the radiator. The power steering stopped working , the cold air for the ac stopped working , and it started to over heat. When the part broke off it left a small piece of the screw/bolt showing that I have to figure out how to get out. A man stopped to help me , he put the belt back on and noticed one of my I think he said Pully broke off. The piece of screw / bolt was showing and he said it is small but might be able to get it out and just replace the part. I dont know what to do.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Post 1999 Cherokee part broke off , how do I get bolt out to relace?

1999 Jeep Cherokee, One of the pully broke that hold the belt behind the radiator. The power steering stopped working , the cold air for the ac stopped working , and it started to over heat. When the part broke off it left a small piece of the screw/bolt. Everyone said we might be able to get that out but if not I dont want to do.