Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

No idea what I did but my lights dont work now!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default No idea what I did but my lights dont work now!

So I recently started doing some minor modifications to my 01 sport.(Roof rack, lift kit, couple of light bars) Non of which I ever got to install because all my stock lights went to crap. I did put in LED(w/DRL) headlights but have since put stock ones back in to narrow down the problem. With one click out on the headlight switch gives me no lights at all. No power out of the headlight switch on any wire. Two clicks out on the headlight switch gives me headlights and with the multi function switch I can control them like normal but I have no marker lights. No front parking lights, no side marker lights, no tail lights. I can get the marker lights to work but it's a very wierd like in between position on the switch but it doesn't stay there it just flicks on and off again. I recently unhooked the headlight delay because it was sending weird voltage to my headlights when the key is on. All bulbs are good and so are fuses. HELP ME!