Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

new member/new xj

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 09:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default new member/new xj pics added

I recently acquired a 91 two door xj for close to nothing, and am going to be lifting it, and doing some other work to it before hunting season in late november. I drove a 93 two door that was lifted all through high school, and have regretted selling it ever since. It had 280k mi, and still ran strong; mind you i beat on it hard through those 3 years, and it never left me stranded. I will be posting pics later of the one i recently acquired to get some opinions on what else i should do. Just wanted to introduce myself, and say hi to fellow xj enthusiast. here's pics of the jeep i got for 400 bucks from my dad; its got 198k mi, but still runs really strong. It also has factory air that blows extremely good and cold; important for living in Tampa. My lift and tires should be here within the next 7-10 days, so I'll keep everyone updated. Lastly, I really want a roof rack. Whats the general consensus on the functionality of it? Thanks for all the input guys.

And here's the wheels i just got off craigslist for 75 bucks for all four. I looked them up online, and the cheapest i found refurbished ones like this were 180 per wheel, so I thought it was a good deal.

Last edited by deuce813; 10-29-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:45 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 inline 6 (o yea!)

willkommen!