Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

Door Panel Retainer Clips

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 04:39 PM
CF Veteran

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0l
Default Door Panel Retainer Clips

Anyone know where i can get like a pack of 20 door panel retaining clips? While replacing my window regulator a while back i managed to basically blow up, snap and break all my clips in the process on my driver and passenger door. And i did not want to spend 32 dollars for clips at the auto farts store because thats just crazy!!! Im not sure on the exact number of how much i need but i basically broke every single clip and need to replace them since it bugs me everytime i open my door and the panel slaps against the door
Old 02-27-2018, 04:51 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1,530 Likes on 1,173 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee (XJ)

Originally Posted by EEVEE
Anyone know where i can get like a pack of 20 door panel retaining clips? While replacing my window regulator a while back i managed to basically blow up, snap and break all my clips in the process on my driver and passenger door. And i did not want to spend 32 dollars for clips at the auto farts store because thats just crazy!!! Im not sure on the exact number of how much i need but i basically broke every single clip and need to replace them since it bugs me everytime i open my door and the panel slaps against the door
Napa has them. PART # BK 6653282.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_6653282

While you are there if your Napa is anything like mine check out the loose leaf binder with all the clip, screws, etc in it. They are actual pieces. Not pictures. Make matching up stuff real easy or finding something close enough that would work.