CF Suggestions & Questions All site related suggestions, questions, and problems should be discussed here. (This sub-forum is not for Cherokee-related questions - those go above!).

Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Smile Help

I am very new at this and have never been part of a forum. I posted a thread in cherokee chat and have had no response. i dont know if its because i didnt do it right or no one knows the problem. if someone could just let me know if i posted it right or not it owuld be greatly appreciated!!!!!! thanks
Oh and what does tags mean right below this box??
Old 05-12-2009, 10:47 AM
CF Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Year: 2001

Tags a key words that reference what your problem is. It's a way of the search engine in the site to find it.

As for your post sometimes it can take a bit to get a answer or it's something that has been posted many times before.

Have you tried using the search at the top of the page? It works just like Google. Might help you get a beater feal for the site.

And welcome to CF I'm sure it won't take long for you to figure out things around here.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:58 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 2004
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.7L V8

You have an issue that has bothered others recently who have searched on here for a remedy. Some never posting a final solution. Good luck.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1996

thanks alot you guys!!! i am sure i will figure this out. may take a while. im sure ill be talkin to ya again!! thanks