Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

WTT[NorAtl]: WTT/WTS 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default WTT/WTS 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Details:
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Original V8 4.7L Motor
Original 5 Speed 545RFE Transmission
Original Quadra-Trac II Transfer Case
Original Bright Platinum Metallic Paint
ALL VIN #'s in place and matching
Clean/clear title. Title is in my hands.
NO accidents EVER
Approximately 165,000 Miles and climbing as it's my daily driver.
The only modifications are an in-dash, flip-out DVD player.
Jeep is fully loaded with power seats, leather, sunroof and towing package with hitch.
All the electronic works
~ Power Windows
~ Sunroof
~ Aftermarket Radio (In-dash, Flip-out DVD player). I have the original radio and will include that
A/C (ice cold btw) and heat function perfectly
Tires are P245/75R16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2's and are approximately
25% worn and have a ton of life left. There's a full size spare on a matching rim. The tire is a 75% worn out Goodyear Eagle LS tire but is the correct size (it's a spare anyway)
Brakes are maybe 65-70% worn but work and function as they should.
Steering and suspension front and rear are all tight.

About two and a half years ago I traded my Cherokee Sport with 4.5" lift and other mods for this stock '99 WJ.
The whole reason was the birth of my son and the wife didn't think that a lifted Jeep was practical (I argued this for god
knows how long, but you married guys understand that in the end your wife is always right.............even if she's wrong)
Anywho, I've done all the regular maintenance on the Jeep from fluid changes to any repairs needed. The only thing that I have
yet to address, due to time constraints because of work, are the left rear wheel bearing is noisy and the abs light is on.
The bearing is noisy but NOT LOOSE. I drive the Jeep approx 65 miles round trip every day so I can attest to the fact that
it is reliable as hell. The only other issue is the abs light. I had the right rear wheel bearing and axle seal replaced in the
beginning of last year and the abs light came on the day after that. I didn't get it checked out because I really don't mind
the Jeep without abs and it just hasn't been a priority for me.
What I'm looking for is something that is a little better on gas and something that is different. I would prefer another
Jeep Cherokee Sport/Classic/Country (1997 and up) or a Jeep Wrangler (1987 and up) and it has to be automatic for the sole reason
that the wife has to be able to occasionally drive it and she can't drive stick (insert joke here). I can't trade for a piece of
crap. It needs to be able to able to make a 65+ mile every single day from the day we trade, period. NO EXCEPTIONS! I don't want a
project car or something that needs an exorbitant amount of money put into it right from day 1, no can do kemosabe.
I know the value of my Jeep. As defined by Kelly Blue Book, it's considered to be in "Good" condition. To make sure that
people understand the definition of "Good Condition" I've done a cut & paste for all to see. The dollar amount listed is taking into
consideration the mileage and options of my Jeep so please try to keep trades SOMEWHERE in the vicinity of my vehicle. I'm fine with
a vehicle being slightly under the value of mine as long as I deem it worthy.
I am looking to a straight trade with no cash on top from my end or yours, this makes us square from the start. I am willing to drive
up to an hour or slightly over to meet up with someone interested in a trade. This not only proves that my vehicle can make the trip, but yours
as well. As I have mentioned earlier, the title to my Jeep is mine and it's clear as glass. I expect yours to be the same.

Please contact me ANY TIME via email or TEXT ONLY
Text me at eight six zero 4 2 2 3 5 three seven or email me at
M G a f f n e y nine eight two (at sign) gmail (dot com)

I will answer both quickly. Please include a small description of your vehicle and pictures, otherwise I'll pass over it and delete it upon receiving.
Thanks again and hope to hear from you all soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Condition Definition $3,026:

Kelley Blue Book® Private Party Value
This is the starting point for negotiation of a used-car sale between a private buyer and seller. This is an "as is" value that does not include any warranties. The final price depends on the car's actual condition and local market factors.
Good
- 54% of all cars we value
Has some repairable cosmetic defects and is free of major mechanical problems

May need some servicing
The paint and bodywork may require minor touch-ups
The engine compartment may have minor leaks
Has only minor rust, if any
The body may have minor scratches or dings
The interior has minor blemishes characteristic of normal wear
Wheels may have minor repairable scratches or scrapes
All tires match and have 50% or more of tread remaining
Though it may need some reconditioning, it has a clean title history and will pass a safety and smog inspection
Some service records are available
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~