Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

WTB[PacSoWest]: Wanted-Cherokee on west coast, fair price.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 02:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Wanted-Cherokee on west coast, fair price.

looking for a west coast jeep cherokee priced reasonably (cheap as possible) and stock, not lifted more than 2 inches-no fully offroaded rigs, this will be a daily driver.

( Prefer 2wd, will consider 4wd ) (prefer 2 door)

As close to socal as possible (yes I know this is the absolutely worst part of th nation to buy a jeep for a low price)

I would like to find/will consider:
1984-86 cherokee chief 2 door
1990-early 1995 4.0l, must be manual if 4 door, manual or auto if 2 door
1997-1999 4 door/2 door, must be 4.0l, and price needs to be low.

For some reason they are impossible to find here except in junkyards, I really want to get into some kind of cherokee, I love the style, but here they are all super overpriced and sell really quick. Anyone have one they would like to off to a mechanically inclined young guy to take care of for years to come? I will even consider project jeeps if they are 2 door and priced low. Everyone I meet that has one tells me their paid 700-1500 for their pre 96, yet people are asking 3k+ for these in beat automatic trim. Where are these decent deals? Clearly they are out there as the junkyards here are full of them, and they only pay you around $400 for your running car....have one you are looking to junk in california-call me first, I'll match their offer and make sure it doesn't get junked.

Any offers appreciated, have had no good finds on Craigslist so far that are in decent shape.