Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

Want a Jeep again

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Default Want a Jeep again Plese delete

This is a long shot but hey ya never know. I would like to trade my truck for a Jeep. I really miss my Jeep, and would like to be in 1 again. I would also consider selling the truck. I am located in Spring Lake, MI 49456

The truck has 177,xxx miles and has a very healthy 302 (5.0) V8. It has had many new parts from the Previous owner as well as some new stuff that i have installed recently. Newer Brakes all around, new door pins on drivers side, newer Kenwood cd player with aux input. It also has a Storage/tool box Bolted down in the bed. It has True Dual Flowmasters, a K&N Air Filter, Front tow hook, rear hitch. 4x4 works good. Heater works very good, very hot heat, and Ice cold AC that does work great. It also has some very nice (off brand) 31x10.5x15 aggressive mud tires on it with I would say the front are around 50% and the rears are around 75%. Newer Battery.

The only leak it has is the rear gas tank, but i just use the front tank all the time.The only other thing that it needs is some rust repair to make it look like a new truck again. there is rust on the front fenders, a dent on the pass. side front fender, and rust below the ext cab. Bed is rust free, and seems to have been replaced at some point. It does have some things missing from the interior, like speaker covers (for some reason the P.O. thought it sounded better??) and the pieces that go around the steering column need to be put on (the P.O. lost his keys, so he busted out the back slider part of the window to get in to replace the ignition switch) so it has no door keys, I went to a ford dealer to see if they could make one and they told me they didn't make keys. So if i need to lock it I just leave the smokers window unlocked. As for the rear slider, there is not one but he put in some plexi glass and siliconed it in there really good, and it does not leak.

this truck is not Junk,I have been completely honest in listing this, so whatever you are offering to trade should not be junk either, Kelly Blue Book private party value is $3250 in fair condition (which I think it is between fair and good condition). I would Prefer to Trade but will consider selling it too. I will also take a less valued trade with cash. I would really like a lifted cherokee again, a lifted grand cherokee, but will also consider stock as well.
Attached Thumbnails Want a Jeep again-hpim2984.jpg   Want a Jeep again-hpim2985.jpg   Want a Jeep again-hpim2986.jpg  

Last edited by 1995XJ_Sport; 11-08-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee

so this is not for sale or trade anymore, turns out the P.O wants to trade me back for my old jeep. I am so excited