Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

LTB - Headlight wiring harness for 99 series Grand Cherokee

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default LTB - Headlight wiring harness for 99 series Grand Cherokee

Several years qualify. I believe it's 99-04? I think.

I have a 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo, I recently upgraded to the halo/projectors (which I highly recomend), and I loved them so much, that I am converting my AMC Eagle to use the same headlights.

Now, I can fab everything if needed, but I think a complete wiring harness with all the plugs would make my job ALOT easier and faster. I'd like the entire harness including both ends of the plug that the harness connects to.... however, even if I have to settle for just the plugs for each light - thats fine too. I just prefer the entire harness.

Also, in case you have one you're stripping entirely.. I am also looking for some parts for my Cherokee - same year. I need the fender well skirting? I don't know what it's called... the flemsy plastic splash guard? Yeah, I need that, lol! I need the driver's side. Specifically, I need the piece that connects to the bumper cover, but I'll take the entire thing if I can get it at a good price.

And lastly, I need a bumper cover. Prefferably a grey one, but I will consider any color at the right price. Oh, it needs to have the holes for the foglights.

PLEASE, I can't check here very often... if you can send me an email - that'd be awesome.

The_Mavericke@hotmail.com