Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted
Jeep Cherokee SJ Side Mirror(s), A/C Knob, and Door Window Part >

[WTB] Jeep Cherokee SJ Side Mirror(s), A/C Knob, and Door Window Part

Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

[WTB] Jeep Cherokee SJ Side Mirror(s), A/C Knob, and Door Window Part

Old 10-21-2017, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Jeep Cherokee SJ Side Mirror(s), A/C ****, and Door Window Part

Hello All,

There are a few items I am looking for to go on my 1978 Cherokee SJ. Specifically:

1). My Cherokee is missing its exterior passenger side mirror, thus I was looking to get an original replacement if someone has one for sale. I do not mind buying a set if someone wishes to sell one.

2). The interior dash **** that turns on/off the A/C broke. Does anyone have one or two ***** for sale?

3). This last one is a tough one as I am not sure on the exact part I might need. My driver's door window will occasionally come off of its track resulting in the window falling to the bottom of the door. I can get the window back on its track, but when I see the arm that the window rests on it looks like there is a part missing that holds the mirror on the track. Does anyone know what might be needed?

Thank you!