Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted
d30 vacuum disco passenger shafts >

WTB[MidAtl]: d30 vacuum disco passenger shafts

Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

WTB[MidAtl]: d30 vacuum disco passenger shafts

Old 02-11-2015, 02:15 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Proper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default d30 vacuum disco passenger shafts

**looking for vacuum disco hp d30 or parts for one only. unless you have a ballin deal on a non vac model complete**

i have the good ol vacuum disconnect d30 front under my heep and had the misfortune of having a wheel bearing disintegrate at highway speeds. dont know how or why but it ate up the outer shaft pretty damn good and im in need of a new one. a new used one anyhow... so if anyone in the maryland, south pa, north va, area has one laying around i need that ****. parts stores in my area only seem to have these bs cv style shafts for the newer d30s. ill buy a complete axle at the right price if youre close enough, or a complete shaft set, whatever you got for me. i just need the passenger outer. let me know what you got. thanks guys
Proper is offline  
Old 02-11-2015, 02:27 PM
  #2  
CF Veteran
 
XJ-92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dubuque IA,Libertyville IL
Posts: 2,450
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1992
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 HO
Default

Go on ebay. People have them for sale for decent prices. It's where I'm picking my up from.
XJ-92 is offline  
Old 02-11-2015, 02:29 PM
  #3  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Proper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

I just need that outer but as stated, will buy this 'whole' shaft, side, a complete set, whatever
Attached Images  
Proper is offline  
Old 02-11-2015, 02:30 PM
  #4  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Proper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by XJ-92 View Post
Go on ebay. People have them for sale for decent prices. It's where I'm picking my up from.
Haven't checked ebay yet, but thanks for the advice. I'll go see what's up now
Proper is offline  
Old 02-11-2015, 09:09 PM
  #5  
CF Veteran
 
Thexjfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Stokesdale, NC
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 89XJ,96ZJ,98ZJ,72K10
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Ive got what you need. $35 shipped.
Thexjfiles is offline  
Old 02-12-2015, 07:02 AM
  #6  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Proper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by Thexjfiles View Post
Ive got what you need. $35 shipped.
I've just discovered that I need one that uses a 5260 u-joint, not the standard 5760. If you have one of those guys, please let me know and I'll buy it asap. Thanks
Proper is offline  
Old 02-13-2015, 12:24 PM
  #7  
CF Veteran
 
Thexjfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Stokesdale, NC
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 89XJ,96ZJ,98ZJ,72K10
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Looks like I only have the inner shaft on PS.

Last edited by Thexjfiles; 02-13-2015 at 12:32 PM.
Thexjfiles is offline  
Old 02-16-2015, 11:11 PM
  #8  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 320
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by Proper View Post
**looking for vacuum disco hp d30 or parts for one only. unless you have a ballin deal on a non vac model complete**

i have the good ol vacuum disconnect d30 front under my heep and had the misfortune of having a wheel bearing disintegrate at highway speeds. dont know how or why but it ate up the outer shaft pretty damn good and im in need of a new one. a new used one anyhow... so if anyone in the maryland, south pa, north va, area has one laying around i need that ****. parts stores in my area only seem to have these bs cv style shafts for the newer d30s. ill buy a complete axle at the right price if youre close enough, or a complete shaft set, whatever you got for me. i just need the passenger outer. let me know what you got. thanks guys
I have a set of shafts but I'd have to check the u joins on them.
jeepstr52 is offline  
Old 02-23-2015, 08:24 PM
  #9  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Proper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by Thexjfiles View Post
Looks like I only have the inner shaft on PS.
Thanks for lookin anyways man

Originally Posted by jeepstr52 View Post

I have a set of shafts but I'd have to check the u joins on them.
I'm not concerned about the u-joints I could replace those. Pm me with a price and such
Proper is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
denverXJ
Cherokee Chat
8
10-23-2018 04:36 PM
Calikingcrawler
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
4
04-30-2017 11:14 PM
bufbarnaby
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
11
09-14-2015 09:14 AM
xjwolfman
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
7
09-04-2015 02:00 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB[MidAtl]: d30 vacuum disco passenger shafts


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.