For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

Classfieds/ For Sale area changes

Old 07-09-2012, 10:51 AM
::CF Administrator::

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default Classfieds/ For Sale area changes

Just giving everyone a heads up. We are changing how the for sale area works. We ae breaking it out into catagories now.

Each area has a new form which will require you to select specific info. We have implemented Prefixes which you are now required to select. In the area for selling you have to select FS + Region. IE the region you belong in. This will be based on the same regional map and we will post that in the rules announcement section.

In the form of required info will be Prefix, Title, State, Price, item Condition,
Wanted will still have it's own section. However it will now require a prefix. You will have 2 to chose from. WTT = Want To Trade, and WTB = Want To Buy.

I am hoping this will help.

I'll post a clear announcement at the top of each section as well. If you have any questions please let me know.

The current For Sale section will be closed and locked from further posting today at some point.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 AM
CF Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0

So in other words its going to make it a pita to list multiple items and we will have to have a thread for each...
Will also do away with partout threads.

By "we" I'm assuming you mean IB.
If YOU had a problem with how the section was set up I'm sure it would of been changed long ago.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:05 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 90' 93'
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by 89Laredo
So in other words its going to make it a pita to list multiple items and we will have to have a thread for each...
Will also do away with partout threads.

By "we" I'm assuming you mean IB.
If YOU had a problem with how the section was set up I'm sure it would of been changed long ago.
There is a category for part outs..

Since the WTB will still have It's own section, I would take the words want to buy out of each sub forum discription.

Last edited by Mr Talon; 07-09-2012 at 11:10 AM.