Who wants MONEY BACK in their pockets AND a Locker...or 2! Check this out! - Jeep Cherokee Forum
Jeep Cherokee Forum

Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Who wants MONEY BACK in their pockets AND a Locker...or 2! Check this out!

Old 01-12-2018, 07:31 PM   #1
Sponsor

View ROCKRIDGE 4WD's Photo Album My Photos
Model: Cherokee
Arrow Who wants MONEY BACK in their pockets AND a Locker...or 2! Check this out!

It's that time again!! Spring is in the air (not yet, but we can think it is), and it's almost TAX time. It's our job to let our customer's know about all of the discounts offered ESPECIALLY now during TAX TIME. Because, let's face it, it's time to get our build on!!

Name:  REBATE.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  39.1 KB

Yukon is at it again with their Mail-n-Rebate Program and this year, it includes SPARTAN lockers!!

Prices are below for the rebate. Prices are for 1 locker, if you purchase 2 you will get double the rebate!

Spartan Locker - $25.00 Back

Grizzly Locker - $60 Back

Zip Locker - $60 Back

Gear Sets (1 Ring & 1 Pinion) - $40.00 Back

Gear Packages - $150.00 Back

Spin Free Kits - $175.00 Back

Now that is money back into your pocket. That also isn't including our Hook Up to you!

Get the best prices from ROCKRIDGE 4WD, then turn around get even MORE money back.

Now let me break some of this down for you.

Spartans! You will NOT see a better price than ours. Yes, initially our prices are the same as everyone else's, but you are going to also be using promo code ROCK10 at check out! YOU ARE WELCOME! Click below to see Spartan Lockers.

SPARTAN LOCKERS

Zip Lockers! We are offering either your CHOICE of a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY (provided by Yukon) OR a little off the top of the locker. Next use promo code ROCK10 at checkout!

Here we will make this easy, click below to go to our site to get yours now!

ZIP LOCKERS

Want a mechanical locker, but a little bit more HARDCORE. Grizzly locker's have you covered. We are offering either your CHOICE of a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY (provided by Yukon) OR a little off the top of the locker. Next use promo code ROCK10 at checkout!

GRIZZLY LOCKERS

Now for Gear Packages, Gears, and Spin Free Kits, you can contact us directly for a quote!

[email protected]
can get you taken care of or any of our rep's!

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

TIME TO GET YOUR BUILD ON MY FRIENDS. GREAT WAY TO START OF 2018!!
ROCKRIDGE 4WD is offline   Reply With Quote