Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

FROEHLICH SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY is an official vendor of CF!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Cool FROEHLICH SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY is an official vendor of CF!

Now that FST is an official vendor of Cherokee Forum, we would just like to say hi! Those of you that don't know FST, we are small business owned by Kris Froehlich that specializes in parts for your XJ. We design, test, and build the products for you heavy footed wheelers out there. Anything from our popular TRUE 3 Link upgrade kit, to our 231 Doubler.

Check out our website now at www.froehlichsuspension.com and like us on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/#!/Froehlich...sionTechnology

Because we are always coming up with new product ideas and ways for you to get to know our products online, you will continue to see updates on the website. If you have any questions or we didn't provide enough information, let us know and we will be sure to help you out.

Lastly, if you would like to see more examples of the down and dirty work that we do and the products we offfer; you can check out our completed build thread here https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/le...h-build-80477/ and our current build thread in progress here https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/fr...review-136123/

Look forward to seeing you guys on the web and supplying you with any offroad part needs you have.
Kris Froehlich
Froehlich Suspension Technology

Last edited by Lead Foot; 11-15-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Also I forgot to add that sales referred by Cherokeeforum are now are privileged to a 10 percent savings! Use coupon code CHEROKEEFORUM upon checkout!.

Thank you for your business. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kris Froehlich
Old 11-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

For those of you having trouble using the coupon code, it is ALL CAPS just like it is in my signature.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Sorry guys! After working with one of my customers for some time I finally figured out what was wrong with the coupon code. Got it taken care of and you should be good to go now. Dont be afraid to PM or email me if you have any questions or issues with the checkout process.

Kris
Old 11-18-2012, 12:29 AM

Year: 1997

wish i could of gotten a hold of you're longarm kit when i did my longarm upgrade....
Old 11-18-2012, 12:53 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1994
Engine: 4.0L I6

Glad to see u made a site again i live ur stuff especiallyy the hex steering
Old 11-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Originally Posted by jebmccall
wish i could of gotten a hold of you're longarm kit when i did my longarm upgrade....
Thank you for the kind words. If you're anything like me and all the Jeep owners I know; I'm sure you'll have another project come up at some point that you need one of my products.

Originally Posted by tomborsari
Glad to see u made a site again i live ur stuff especiallyy the hex steering
Yea, I figured it was about time. I got some of my more important personal things taken care of then decided to go back in to business. I recently had a lot of interest in our products without even advertising so I thought I would give it a go again. It has helped this time around having a dedicated business partner as well.

Thanks, We love the hex too! Most everyone runs round tube, some run box tube, and I think only Rock Krawler is the only other company that runs SOLID STEEL control arms. Let us know if you need any help or have any further questions about our products!

Like us on Facebook guys!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:35 PM

Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0l

I'm looking to do a long arm setup around tax time, mostly because of torn control arm mounts in the rear. I followed your build thread loved it ! Any chance of a zj long arm setup !
Old 11-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

I have had some interest in a 3 link kit for the ZJ guys. I just haven't been able to get my hands on a local ZJ to do some measuring and designing... :/ if you had the capability of getting me some really detailed measurements I could design the kit and sell it to you at cost to be the guinea pig if you were really interest. If not you might be waiting until the middle of next year when we can buy a ZJ project rig.

Kris Froehlich
Old 11-19-2012, 05:09 AM

Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0l

Originally Posted by Lead Foot
I have had some interest in a 3 link kit for the ZJ guys. I just haven't been able to get my hands on a local ZJ to do some measuring and designing... :/ if you had the capability of getting me some really detailed measurements I could design the kit and sell it to you at cost to be the guinea pig if you were really interest. If not you might be waiting until the middle of next year when we can buy a ZJ project rig.

Kris Froehlich
Tell me what you need and ill definitely see what I can do!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:04 AM

Year: 1988
Engine: I6

Found my new part supplier... No personal experience yet but will definitely be ordering some stuff from you in the future
Old 11-19-2012, 08:08 AM

Year: 1988
Engine: I6

Also do you offer custom length steering links? I am planning a 9/44 swap and I was wondering if I sent you measurements would you be able to make a drag link and tie rod bar? I really like the octagon tubing

Last edited by xjshake; 11-19-2012 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 11-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Yep! Thanks! Its actually solid still hexagon just like the control arms on my kits. Get me the measurements from center to center of the bolt holes and I can make them up.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:11 PM

Year: 1999

It appears that your rear bumper is a cut and fold variety, is there a standard version in the works as well?
Old 11-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Originally Posted by antipode
It appears that your rear bumper is a cut and fold variety, is there a standard version in the works as well?

Yep, workin on it currently. Also workin on the design for the late model rigs out there. Probably be a couple of weeks until it is released.

Quick Reply: FROEHLICH SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY is an official vendor of CF!