Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Vendor Showcase
ENGO Winches and Free shipping starting at 289.99 >

ENGO Winches and Free shipping starting at 289.99

Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

ENGO Winches and Free shipping starting at 289.99

Old 01-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default ENGO Winches and Free shipping starting at 289.99

ENGO winches at the JeepHut.com. FREE SHIPPING and E-9000 starting at 289.99

give us a call.

We also offer all other lines of winches as well.

www.thejeephut.com
706-692-5488
Old 01-14-2012, 12:52 AM
CF Veteran

How long are you offering free shipping?
Old 01-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Former Sponsor

It was supposed to end Dec 31s but we decided to extend it. Don't really have a date. We will do it as long as the boss lets us.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:49 PM

who manufactures these?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:09 PM
CF Veteran

Well I wasn't really planning on getting a winch until the summer. LOL. I guess I better do it soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:10 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by xjbeadlocks View Post
who manufactures these?
I am not entirely sure I understand your question.
Obviously Engo, and they are most likely made in China. I've read enough reviews on them that I am going to buy one, most likely the 10k. Seems like most people went with the 9, but it's only $15 more.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by mr white View Post
I am not entirely sure I understand your question.
Obviously Engo, and they are most likely made in China. I've read enough reviews on them that I am going to buy one, most likely the 10k. Seems like most people went with the 9, but it's only $15 more.
Engo has their sticker on the winch. Doubt they manufacture them. Theres only a few actual winch manufactures out there. Curious as to who really makes this winch.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:17 PM
CF Veteran

Engo has their sticker on the winch. Doubt they manufacture them. Theres only a few actual winch manufactures out there. Curious as to who really makes this winch.
One of the 4wheel magazines did a 9k winch test. This one and one other were the only two that came out still working.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:03 AM

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0

Looks like my china one from rough country, only the rough county one has wireless remote also. As a serious wheeler and not just a mall crawler, I have beat ip my rc winch and it won't get hurt. Many hard pulls and weather from rain and salty roads doesn't bother it either.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:24 PM

One of the 4wheel magazines did a 9k winch test. This one and one other were the only two that came out still working.
Ok. Still didnt answer my question. This response had nothing to do with what I'm asking.

Originally Posted by 98Plum Crazy View Post
Looks like my china one from rough country, only the rough county one has wireless remote also. As a serious wheeler and not just a mall crawler, I have beat ip my rc winch and it won't get hurt. Many hard pulls and weather from rain and salty roads doesn't bother it either.
I have heard/seen mixed reviews on the rough country. A guy in out club has smoked 2 of them. But for how cheap they are what do you expect? Glad its working for you!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Former Sponsor

The guys that make/design Engo winches are from the same group that started Mile marker years ago. As far as who specifically manufactures each piece of the winch, gears, cables etc. I don't know and I am sure its a long list probably most coming from China. I can say though that it is one of the better economical winches out there. You won't be dissappointed.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
CF Admin

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Year: 1987
Engine: 2.9L Stroker

Originally Posted by JeepHut
The guys that make/design Engo winches are from the same group that started Mile marker years ago. As far as who specifically manufactures each piece of the winch, gears, cables etc. I don't know and I am sure its a long list probably most coming from China. I can say though that it is one of the better economical winches out there. You won't be dissappointed.
And Mile Marker is the company who makes and provides the US Military with all its locking hubs and winches! :thumbs up:
Old 01-16-2012, 12:21 AM
CF Veteran

Ordered. Thanks JeepHut.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:23 AM

Ordered. Thanks JeepHut.
Take some detailed pics of it when you get it. I really want to see the remote. Probably a cheap plastic style. Thinking about putting this on my trailer but I hate plastic remotes. They fall apart way to easy
Old 01-16-2012, 12:45 AM
CF Veteran

Take some detailed pics of it when you get it. I really want to see the remote. Probably a cheap plastic style. Thinking about putting this on my trailer but I hate plastic remotes. They fall apart way to easy
Will do. This is going to be my first winch. lol, we'll see what happens.

JeepHut: I see you have winch plugs with cable on your site, but only in 24 and 8ft sections. Any possibility of getting a shorter one with caps over the plugs? Only need the entire length to be probably 4 or 5ft with a 2ft section and a 2-3ft section. I need to measure from the battery to the back too, but 24 ft is going to be too long for it (I didn't really want to buy that much extra copper to cut 10 or 12 ft off and not use it), and I don't think 8 will reach.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ENGO Winches and Free shipping starting at 289.99

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.