Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

DirtBound New WebSite Sale!

Old 10-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default DirtBound New WebSite Sale!

Over the last month we have been creating the site we have always dreamed about and we have finally turned it on! With many new features to make it easier to use and find the products you are looking for, including advanced product search.

Our new site features many new products, and we are still adding many more products daily. Best of all we are now fully integrated with most of our suppliers inventory, and is updated daily and displayed on the product page including ship date.

You can now register an account, to save your order history and even track your packages online! We will even be doing members only sales, so take a minute and register an account.

To help kick off the launch of our new site, we are offering 15% (XRZOOA-OE2H4S) on all DirtBound Products and 7.5% (D6DMWM-MEGAGV) off site wide. Sale ends Oct, 15th...

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/

Why no more 10% forum discount? A few months ago we had to make a tough decision, to either raise our prices or lower our discount on non DirtBound Products. We came to the conclusion it was better to offer a lower everyday price and lower the discount we offered. We hope that we will be able to increase the discount back to 10% someday soon, until then we still offer a 5% discount everyday using code "CHEROKEEFORUM".
Old 10-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Seasoned Member

It says the coupon code for 15% is not valid.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JWheeler View Post
It says the coupon code for 15% is not valid.
I just tried it here, what were you trying to apply it to?
Old 10-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Seasoned Member

Dirtbound winch bumper. I have been wanting one for a while and now I can tell my wife "but it was on sale" like I always hear. May be because I was on my phone. I will try from the computer.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Former Sponsor

I verified it works on the computer, It may be a glitch with the mobile site. We are still working out some kinks on that side of the site.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:26 PM

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0l

I also can not get the coupon code to work and noticed that the window storage racks before had an option for 1 or 2 and with or without hooks for $59.99 each. I almost ordered them the 15th of last month, but had to wait (still have my quote in my jeep). I checked again today and they don't list the options besides with or without hooks ($29) and are $169.99. Am I missing something?
Old 10-03-2013, 05:29 PM

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0l

Also when I apply the coupon code (XRZOOA-OE2H4S) for 15% off. With just the Dirtbound winch bumper in my cart, it doesn't work. Once I add the window racks it works and takes $100+ dollars off for the two. Only works with both in the cart though.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by XJNemb View Post
Also when I apply the coupon code (XRZOOA-OE2H4S) for 15% off. With just the Dirtbound winch bumper in my cart, it doesn't work. Once I add the window racks it works and takes $100+ dollars off for the two. Only works with both in the cart though.
Looks like I got the bug worked out on the bumper coupon, I apologize for the error.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:15 AM
CF Veteran

What happened to the zj bumper you had on the old site?