Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Die cut sticker service

Old 09-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 HO
Default Die cut sticker service

Ive sold some of my own stickers int he past, and the idea smacked me in the head. Why not offer the service, instead of selling stickers?

Ive had some decent sized requests before (largest order so far was 900 stickers) and would like to offer it up to the XJTalk members. What we can do:

CNC cut, over- laminated stickers printed with 12 color process pigment inks, 100% US sourced materials (and equipment, as possible). I have some on my own Jeep that have held up to 100% element exposure for 2 years with no fade. We can do as small as 1"x1", and up to (in theory) 24" x 1200"

I try and beat out any online vendor, and usually can because this is a home side biz and my day job lets me use equipment at cost.

PM or Email for a quote. We can do small (ish) orders, and large orders, pricing depends on if you have artwork, quantity and size.

[email protected]

Some examples of what we have done:
Print:

Laminate:

Cut:

Finished products:

(this donor wall was done in 3 parts for easy installation for signplanning.com)

Old 11-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 HO

We've got a ton of orders in, but keeping up with getting them out the door quickly! So far our only complaint was that they are too good for the purpose that someone bought his store stickers for!

We now have a pressure sensitive vinyl in stock that does a bit of a trade off. It sticks better in the long run, but is not as vibrant with the colors. We are happy to provide it at no additional charge for your order, on request.