Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

CavFab Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default CavFab Introduction

Hello CF!

I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and let you all in on some of the things you can expect from us.

First and foremost...we are located in NW Georgia and have been in the fabrication "scene" for several years now. We have built and installed a variety of different upgrades for a fairly wide variety of vehicles (traction bars, bumpers, full blown long arm kits, custom axle builds, etc). My current personal project is a 4th Gen 4runner with a set of Dana 80s (yes 80s), 40 spline RCVs, some blingy suspension, custom sub-frame, yada yada)...

Now...on to what I think you all will enjoy..

We are an authorized Dealer for some of the most popular names in the Jeep scene. Our website (www.cavfab.com) is still up and coming, but currently has some products that you all may like, at some competitive pricing.

Most recently we completed our first bolt on XJ 3 link setup. The setup features a custom laser cut and press broke cross member and Currie Johnny Joints on the adjustable links. Check in the vendor forums for specific details and pictures of this...

I look forward to being able to provide some of the best prices on off the shelf bolt on gear as well as custom pieces that will come as we continue to R&D new products.

Once again, thanks for having me...and I cannot wait to see our gear on your rig.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For those interested in keeping up with my personal build (4th gen 4runner with D80s)..here ya go:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyot...a-fat-amy.html
Old 04-27-2016, 04:14 PM
CF Veteran

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0

Welcome to the forum. Pleased to have you on board