Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

The Boss is away but Erin is here to STAY with a F.Y.S. Sale! Get it? :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow The Boss is away but Erin is here to STAY with a F.Y.S. Sale! Get it? :)

The boss is leaving this weekend!! ALL WEEKEND.

So that means that Erin is in charge! WHOOP!

I will be working ALL weekend long! So I'm having a F.Y.S Sale from last weekend. We all know that EVERYONE has a Memorial Weekend Sale. But let's face it, how many of you are actually out having fun and using your Jeep that weekend? You don't have time to sit and buy parts. Now that sale is over, you are probably now sitting there with a broken Jeep waiting for the next best sale.

Wait no longer! I'm here to get you fixed up and back on the road. I am going to be offering DEEP discounts this weekend. Now as our sale was through a Newsletter ONLY last time, I will not have enough time to do another one, as this "Boss Trip" was a very last minute deal.

So email me direct with what you are looking for to Erin@Rockridge4wd.com. From there I can help you out into a quote or a "Special" Promo Code meant just for you to use on the site.

If you received our Memorial Newsletter, then think about those prices HARD. Because my quotes on those brands are going to be KILLER.

So this is a more "Personalized" Sale if you will. With no time to shoot out massive amounts of newsletters. Like I said email Erin@Rockridge4wd.com direct for a quote or promo code to use on what you NEED MOST!

Also keep in mind our Locker Sale that is going on at the moment. On ALL ZIP LOCKERS and SPARTAN LOCKERS.

CLICK HERE FOR ZIP

CLICK HERE FOR SPARTANS

Again I repeat, email Erin@Rockridge4wd.com for your personal AWESOME quote or a personalized PROMO CODE!!

Have a Fantastic weekend
Old 05-29-2015, 09:44 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ROCKRIDGE 4WD
The boss is leaving this weekend!! ALL WEEKEND.

So that means that Erin is in charge! WHOOP!

I will be working ALL weekend long! So I'm having a F.Y.S Sale from last weekend. We all know that EVERYONE has a Memorial Weekend Sale. But let's face it, how many of you are actually out having fun and using your Jeep that weekend? You don't have time to sit and buy parts. Now that sale is over, you are probably now sitting there with a broken Jeep waiting for the next best sale.

Wait no longer! I'm here to get you fixed up and back on the road. I am going to be offering DEEP discounts this weekend. Now as our sale was through a Newsletter ONLY last time, I will not have enough time to do another one, as this "Boss Trip" was a very last minute deal.

So email me direct with what you are looking for to Erin@Rockridge4wd.com. From there I can help you out into a quote or a "Special" Promo Code meant just for you to use on the site.

If you received our Memorial Newsletter, then think about those prices HARD. Because my quotes on those brands are going to be KILLER.

So this is a more "Personalized" Sale if you will. With no time to shoot out massive amounts of newsletters. Like I said email Erin@Rockridge4wd.com direct for a quote or promo code to use on what you NEED MOST!

Also keep in mind our Locker Sale that is going on at the moment. On ALL ZIP LOCKERS and SPARTAN LOCKERS.

CLICK HERE FOR ZIP

CLICK HERE FOR SPARTANS

Again I repeat, email Erin@Rockridge4wd.com for your personal AWESOME quote or a personalized PROMO CODE!!

Have a Fantastic weekend

Erin@Rockridge4wd.com
Old 05-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Former Sponsor

HAHA this sale is doing GREAT! Don't just sit on the couch with a broken Jeep feeling sad. Let me know what you are after and I can shoot you over a very specialized promo that we are doing this weekend only for the F.Y.S. SALE!

People are loving this sale and so are we!!

Contact Erin@Rockridge4wd.com direct to get helped out with this weekend's deals!

Click here to visit ROCKRIDGE 4WD