Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

BDS 2" and 4" suspension kits for WJ!! AVAILABLE AT ROCKRIDGE4WD!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 01:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BDS 2" and 4" suspension kits for WJ!! AVAILABLE AT ROCKRIDGE4WD!!

Looking to lift your WJ?!! I can get you into a nice simple 2" coil/shock kit if you're looking for a little extra clearance, OR if you're looking to go all out, i can get you into a nice 4" suspension system! BDS is one of the top names in the bizz with the BEST warranty you will find!!

The BDS 2" suspension kit comes with new front and rear Pro-Ride Coil Springs and BDS 5500 series shocks. This kit will allow you to clear 31" tires and provide you with a smooth on road ride and aggressive off road performance!

Name:  BDSWJ.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  8.9 KB
The BDS 4" suspension system comes with new front and rear Pro-Ride Coil Springs capable of handling full coil bind. Lower adjustable control arms are included to allow you to adjust the axle rotation (castor). These adjustable arms come with greasable urethane ends for long term performance.

Both a dropped pitman arm and track bar relocation are included to return your steering angle to stock. A transfer case drop kit is included to reduce drive line angles.

Rear anti-sway bar links are included to ensure optimal performance of your rear sway bar. A rear upper tri-link spacer is incuded to flatten out the tri-link system. This is a complete system designed to make your WJ go where it has never been! This kit will easily clear a 32" tire with room to twist!

Name:  BDSWJ1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  8.6 KB
If you're looking to hook up your WJ and save some cash, contact me direct! I'll give the best pricing we can give, great customer service and quick shipping!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  BDSWJ2.jpg
Size:  11.2 KB
Name:  BDS.jpg
Size:  11.3 KB