Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

ACOS Here at Rockridge 4WD! AWESOME PRICES CHECK US OUT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 03:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking ACOS Here at Rockridge 4WD! AWESOME PRICES CHECK US OUT!!!

Welcome Welcome XJ peeps! In this thread i'm going be offering some SWEET DEALS on the JKS ACOS Spacers These ADJUSTABLE SPACERS are phenomenal they give your ride from 1 1/2-3 3/4 of lift. Compensates for that uneven load distribution, spring settling and sag. Eliminates need of replacing coil springs to accommodate future modifications.

What are they made of? These ACOS Spacers are made from billet therefore these advance the suspensions appearance dramatically. As well as New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability.

For more info and a quote feel free to email me at Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com

ACOS Here at Rockridge 4WD! AWESOME PRICES CHECK US OUT!!!-aco.jpg

ACOS Here at Rockridge 4WD! AWESOME PRICES CHECK US OUT!!!-acos.jpg

ACOS Here at Rockridge 4WD! AWESOME PRICES CHECK US OUT!!!-xjacos.jpg
Old 02-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey guys we still have ALL JKS on special but only for a few more days! All JKS XJ products are on sale and heavily discounted. Now is your chance to get in on this sale before it's to late! Email me for your quote! Eric@Rockridge4wd.com
Old 04-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Welcome Welcome XJ peeps! In this thread i'm going be offering some SWEET DEALS on the JKS ACOS Spacers These ADJUSTABLE SPACERS are phenomenal they give your ride from 1 1/2-3 3/4 of lift. Compensates for that uneven load distribution, spring settling and sag. Eliminates need of replacing coil springs to accommodate future modifications.

What are they made of? These ACOS Spacers are made from billet therefore these advance the suspensions appearance dramatically. As well as New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Former Sponsor

ACOS Here at Rockridge 4WD! AWESOME PRICES CHECK US OUT!!!-acos.jpg

ACOS Here at Rockridge 4WD! AWESOME PRICES CHECK US OUT!!!-aco.jpg
Old 05-18-2016, 05:48 PM
Former Sponsor

The addition of heavy aftermarket bumpers and winches will cause you front springs to sag over time. The ACOS spacers allow you to really dial your lift height in to right where you want it. Plus they have a built in bump stop. I have some really good prices on these right now. Email me for your set or purchase off of the site.
Eric@Rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE
Old 05-23-2016, 04:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Old 07-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey guys if you already have a lift kit but are now planning on adding the bumper and winch these might be something to think about. Fully adjustable with a built in bump stop makes dialing in your front suspension so much nicer. Let me know if you are interested in picking up a set and I will hook you up! Eric@Rockridge4wd.com